Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday big sister!

I'm so pooped! Abby had such a great 2nd birthday today! But mommy is so very tired. But I wanted to blog to let you know that Lochlan is doing great. His weight last night jumped to 1670grams and tonight on a lasix day, he lost 20 so now he weighs 1650grams. (3 pounds, 10oz) By the way, he's more than double his birth weight now!

I didn't get in to see him yesterday with the slight tickle in my throat. No point in risking passing something on to him since he's doing so well. It was not easy staying away!!! Rob went in to have a visit with him for the both of us though.

After all the hoopla today celebrating Abigail's birthday, I finally made it in to visit Lochlan around 8:15pm. He looked all nice and cozy and settled in for the night. He'd had his bath and was swaddled and busy sucking on his dark purple soother. What a handsome little man. I still can't get over how much he looks like Abby. I suppose that shouldn't be too much of a shocker considering they are brother and sister!

They did a chest xray today and his lungs look much better than the last time it was done so they are very pleased with that. His O2 had been climbing this morning, but then he had a big poop and pee and all was well again in the world. Ain't that the way it always is?!

Anyway, must sleep. I'll try to post some pics of Abby's bday and some new ones of Lochlan soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment