Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend update!

We had such a great weekend! Elton John, then Alex & Scott's wedding. And I need not have worried about the kids! They both had fantastic weekends!

Lochlan was sat'ing 28% and just before we got him out to snuggle, he was setting off the alarms....and this time, it was because he was sat'ing 100! So he went down to 26% oxygen! (room temp is 21%)

Last night his weight was 1590grams. Still 3 1/2 pounds. He keeps fluctuating back and forth from 1590-1595 the past few days.

Today he gets him immunizations. I wish I could be there to hold his hand. I have a bit of a tickle in my throat which is just lovely. I cannot risk passing anything on to him, especially since he's been doing so well. They've up'd his feeds to 30ml every 3 hours now and they are going to keep his pressure setting to 6 litres since he's getting his shots and his feeds have changed. Don't want to have to have him adjust too quickly to everything.

I think some new pics are in order soon. I would take some video, but my memory card for my camera is too small and I can't find my video camera's battery charger! I'm on the lookout though!

Tomorrow is Abby's 2nd bithday. Can't believe my little girl is 2 years old! I wish Lochlan was home to help celebrate but I know there will be many many birthdays to share in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment